In addition, the ER Group provides fund and asset management services or other services for 38 other ships or shipping companies.
Investment decisions at Ernst Russ follow clear and exacting standards in the interests of sustained value creation:
- A long-term investment horizon is conducive to sustainable and stable generation of income from charter revenue.
- Investments are made in consideration of economic, social and environmental criteria.
- High investment security is achieved due to the long-term prospects for use of the economic asset (ship).
- Sound research, multiple long-term analyses and risk assessments form the basis for our investment decisions.
- All activities serve to increase the corporate value of the Ernst Russ Group.